Your Invitation to
Make an Impact
It’s great to be back—100%. NYRS is thrilled to be hosting a fully in-person conference in 2023, right in the heart of Midtown East.
We’ve put together a full program across two days.
- Attendance by 200 radiologists and 56 speakers from Metro New York
- Provides 15 CME Credit
- Exhibitor space for 8–10 conference supporters
- Three concurrent tracks allow attendees to maximize their experience
- Each day includes a networking lunch and a morning/ afternoon coffee break
- A nearby evening reception after the first day provides additional opportunities to connect
This year, we’ve enhanced the opportunity to make meaningful connections with radiologists and decision-makers from major medical institutions. Please review the opportunities and contact us to share your goals from the conference.
We look forward to giving you direct, focused, quality access to Metro New York’s radiological community.
Stuart Bentley-Hibbert, MD, PhD, MBA
Vice Chair of Outreach and Experience
Incoming President, New York Roentgen Society
Executive Planning Committee
Jacqueline Bello, MD
Chief, Division of Neuroradiology
Montefiore Einstein Medical Center
Diego Jaramillo, MD, MPH
Interim Chair, Dept of Radiology
Lawrence Schwartz, MD
Chair, Department of Radiology
Josh Weintraub, MD
Exec. Vice Chair, Dept of Radiology
Chief of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
New York Roentgen Society Staff
Vice President & Executive Director
Department of Radiology & Imaging Hospital for Special Surgery
Director of Administration
GME Data Analyst
Memorial Sloan Kettering
Supporting the Society
The New York Roentgen Society is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization [13-6163145]. Donations from exhibitors are tax-deductible.
About Our Conference and Awards
Our annual event is designed to bring together the radiological community of Metro New York. From leading radiologists to up-and-coming residents, participants will help educate their peers on the evolving profession while advancing the field.
Benefits of the conference include:
Current Topics and Major Industry Issues—Top experts will share state-of-art research, emerging techniques, and advances across specialties and modalities
Focused Event—We have maximized programming across two days, increasing focus and value
Networking Opportunities—The return to a 100% in- person event provides a unique networking experience to connect with radiologists in the leading national market
Unique Access to Our Audience—Participation at our conference is the best opportunity to reach Metro New York’s critical decision-makers of today – and tomorrow.
Conference Track Topical Breakout
- Full Day of Breast and Radiation Oncology
- Half Days of GU/GI Imaging, MSK, Neuroradiology, Oncology, Pediatrics, and Chest
The educational programming has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Elements and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education. Attendees will receive 15 CME credits for their participation.
This year’s NYRS Conference is being held at Etc Venues in the Citicorp Building in Midtown East. This state-of-the-art conference center will welcome our return to a 100% in- person event for 2023. For both attendees and exhibitors, there is simply no substitute for meeting face-to-face.
Meeting + Conference Schedule
DAY 1: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
DAY 2: Thursday, October 12, 2023
Awards and Networking Reception
During the welcome and networking reception, we will be honoring Thomas Naidich, MD, FACR, Vice Chair of Radiology for Academic Affairs, Mount Sinai Icahn School of Medicine, with our Distinguished Radiologist Award.
2022 NYRS Award Recipients Group Photo:
Distinguished Radiologist: Peter Kim Nelson, MD (NYU)
Distinguished Educator: Elise Desperito, MD (Columbia)
Young Faculty Research Award: Ana Marija Franceschi, MD, PhD (Northwell)
Resident Quiz Award: Jeffrey Sung, MD (Cornell)
Exhibitor + Event Sponsor Opportunities
The NYRS Annual Meeting + Conference is one of the largest gatherings of radiologists in Metro New York.
- 200 radiologists and 56 speakers
- Provides 15 CME Credits
- Programming includes full days of Breast and Radiation Oncology; half days of GU/GI Imaging, MSK, Neuroradiology, Oncology, Pediatrics and Chest
From leading radiologists to up-and-coming residents, you’ll have direct, face-to-face access to current and future decision makers.
Meaningful Engagement with Attendees
There’s simply no substitute for meeting face-to-face. Each exhibitor will receive the following increased benefits during the first 100% in-person conference since the end of social distancing.
- High-Quality, Face-to-Face Meetings with the Metro New York Radiology Community
- Direct Link to Reps
- Dedicated Exhibitor Table for Each Sponsor — Two lunch periods, four coffee/refreshment breaks, and throughout each of the two event days
- Signage and Schedule Monitors — Tripod signage and digital logos with listings of current and upcoming sessions
- Printed and Online Program — Logo and link
- Lead Generation — Copy of registration email list for follow-up
- Welcome and Networking Reception — Admission for up to four reps
- Professional Photography — You’ll receive photos of your participation and the overall event
- Post-Event Meeting Analytics
- Year-Round Recognition on Website — Starts upon signing and continues to next conference
- Focused, Stand-Out Awareness — Maximum of 8–10 exhibitors
+ Enhanced Participation
Additional Activation Opportunities
Exhibitors may increase their engagement and brand awareness through additional audience activations:
Networking Lunch Sponsor + Welcome Hall Bays
Host one of 2 lunches
- Includes a short presentation or video during lunch, and branding at dining tables.
- Lunch sponsors also receive exclusive representation in one of the two Welcome Hall bays. Monitor rental, if requested, is an additional cost.
Afternoon Coffee Break Sponsor
Host one of 4 refreshment breaks
Includes branded coffee cups or napkins.
Evening Reception + Awards Sponsor
Host the networking reception
Welcome attendees with an open bar reception with hors d’oeuvres at a nearby rooftop lounge with city views. Includes presentation signage and branded napkins.
Conference Badge Lanyards
Exclusive, high visibility for entire conference
Can be provided by exhibitor or ordered (additional time required).
|Receive priority placement when you register early.|
|Participation Deadline||August 31, 2023|
|Digital Artwork/Assets||September 15, 2023|
|Conference||October 11–12, 2023|
You may bring items that can easily be carried with you. Handcarts are not allowed; freight delivery in specified hours is required. Fees for accepting advance delivery or packages will be billed at cost and due upon receipt. Please coordinate with us in advance of shipping.
Founded in 1912, the #NYRS addresses the scientific and clinical practice concerns of physicians specializing in the field of #radiology.
instagram.com/nyrs__/ • @nyrs__
twitter.com/NYRS_RFS • @NYRS_RFS
Please use these hashtags
#nyrs • #nyrs2023 • #radiology
New York Roentgen Society
nyrs.nyc — organization
nyrsconference.org — annual meeting + conference
Director of Administration
New York Roentgen Society
520 East 72nd Street, Suite L-S
New York, NY 10021
Photos courtesy of
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and New York Roentgen Society (NYRS). Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. Amedco Joint Accreditation #4008163.